We have always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our well stocked trailers.
The following is a list of things that should be in the unit when you arrive:
- Coffee maker, (Drip, round basket) or French Press (bodum)
- Place setting for 6 - 8 people
- Cutlery for 6 - 8 people
- Drinking glasses & mugs
- Wine Glasses
- Pots & pans for cooking
- Cooking utensils, i.e. spatula, spoons, bowls, colander, cheese grater, etc.
- Cutting board
- Dish Rack
- Cleaning supplies
- 2 Tea Towels and Dish Cloth (not complementary to take home)
- Broom and mop (often in a outside compartment)
- All trailers have TVs. Some TVs may be stored in a cupboard or often under the bed
Although we try to anticipate everything that you will require, please understand that sometimes things disappear during the season. Please bring anything that you can't live without.
You should bring your own toilet paper (1 ply), paper towels, plastic wraps, etc. etc. as well as bedding & towels. (Sleeping bags work well and don't forget your pillows).
We do not supply lawn chairs or barbecues.